EndNote for Scientists - VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
|Datum:||02.02.2021, 09:00 - 11:00 Uhr|
|Kategorie:||R1, Wissenschaft, Workshop|
|Ort:||virtual via ZOOM|
|Vortragende*r:||Andre Tomaschoff & Manuel Beck|
Are you at the beginning of your PhD project and do you want to learn how to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing, and sharing your references, creating your bibliography, and writing your paper? Come and learn how to use the reference management software EndNote!
During this workshop you will learn:
- how to create your EndNote Library
- how to import references and PDFs directly from the bibliographic databases
- how to use the EndNote-Tool “Online Search”
- how to organize your references into groups
- how to annotate your PDFs
- how to cite references in Word by “Cite while you write” and to create your reference list
- how to use journal term lists and
- how to edit the output style
First you will get some theoretical instructions before we focus on practical trainings.
To attend, please register here.
Note: Registration of GSLS doctoral researchers has priority to non-GSLS participants.