Rules & Regulations
Registration for Workshops and Careers Talks
- We register on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration of GSLS doctoral researchers has priority to non-GSLS participants.
Registration Closing Date for Workshops and Careers Talks
- Registration closing dates vary; usually it is 10 working days prior to the workshop.
Withdrawal from Workshops
- You can cancel your workshop registration up to 10 working days prior to the workshop without giving a reason.
- If you want to withdraw within 10 days prior to the workshop you are to give reasons. If you are unable to attend for medical reasons, please provide us with a medical certificate. In case of research-related reasons you are required to hand in a notice in writing (e-mail) from your primary supervisor authorizing your absence.
- If you withdraw within 10 days prior to the workshop without providing a reason as stated above, the GSLS will try to give the spot in the workshop to the next candidate on the waiting list. If there is no waiting list, you will be given the chance to provide a substitute in order to avoid being charged a EUR 50 cancellation fee.
Payment of Fees
- GSLS doctoral researchers attend without any charge.
- Non-GSLS participants pay a service and workshop fee of EUR 50. This cash payment is due at the GSLS office at the latest on the first day of the workshop.
- GSLS Careers Talks are generally free of charge and no cancellation fees apply.