Forms & Regulations
Regulations and Forms
This page has the doctoral regulations and all the forms needed throughout the doctoral project life cycle.
For more information, see "For doctoral researchers", and "Path to graduation".
The UWGS has one common set of doctoral regulations comprising specific parts for each of the four different graduate schools under its roof.
The specific GSST regulations are described in Chapter 4 of Part 3 of the doctoral regulations.
Regulations are only available in German; if you have questions please contct the GSST office.
- Application form
- Confirmation by advisors
- Application form qualification phase
- Confirmation by advisors qualification phase
- Please ask at GSST office for cover page template
- Application for submission
- Consent by thesis committee members
- Template for listing of diploma supplement entries
- Template for minor editing and corrections before publication of thesis through library