Like in past years all PhD students will have the opportunity to present their recent data as a poster during the symposium. Poster presentation is a unique chance to discuss your data with fellow PhD students and renowned researchers from different research fields.
This will give you the opportunity to start networking and it will certainly contribute to your further professional development.
Submit your abstract, present your poster, and win an award!
- Please, prepare a short presentation (not extending 5 min) in which you briefly summarize the background of your project and specific methods, and highlight the key findings of your work.
- Your poster presentation will be evaluated by a PI/PostDoc team consisting of scientists with a different background in biology than your topic. Therefore, the presentation should be prepared for a broader scientific audience.
- The best posters will compete for three poster session awards. The abstract will not be evaluated for the poster prizes.
- Poster dimensions required: A0 (84,1 cm width × 118,9 cm height) (portrait!).
- The poster registration desk will be open from 8 to 9 a.m. on October 14th.
- During the poster session, your poster will be evaluated by a PI/PostDoc team. To this end you will have 5 minutes in which you need to briefly present your poster. The best-scored posters will compete for three awards. Please note that you will receive an active participation certificate only if you presented a poster and registered on both mornings (no poster certificate without attendance certificate).
Prizes this year will be:
1st prize will be an Amazon voucher (150 EURO)
2nd prize will be an Amazon voucher (100 EURO)
3rd prize will be an Amazon voucher (50 EURO)