This program aims at ...
... empowering female researchers to face the challenges that science as a profession provides. Join us to become part of a career network and to learn more about yourself and your career options.
Program overview 2019/20
- Orientation meetings: 27 March 2019, 2:15 pm, Graduate Schools Building, Beatrice-Edgell-Weg 21, lecture hall, and 21 May 2019, 2.15 pm, RVZ/ZINF/IMIB, seminar room D15.00.048
- Opening Ceremony: 15 July 2019, 4:30 pm
- *Workshop Series for Mentees*
- Job Profiles and Career Options in Pharmaceutical Industry, 29 August 2019, 1.15 - 6 pm
- Career crafting - A skill and value-oriented coaching, 14 & 15 November 2019 (day 1: 11 am - 6 pm, day 2: 9 am - 2 pm)
- Voice box training for enhanced vocal performance
- Individual coaching sessions, 13 & 14 February 2020, and networking event with mentors, 13 February 2020, 3.15 - 6 pm
- Managing Difficult Work Relationships
- *Network Meetings/Career Talks*
- Dr. Partho Halder, CSL Behring, 13 September 2019, 12 pm
- both for Mentees (full day) and for Mentors (afternoon):
- "Introduction" (15 July 2019) and "Interim" (13 February 2020) sessions
- Closing Ceremony: t.b.d.
*Workshop Series for Mentees*
- Workshops: varying between afternoons, or usually one or two days. In addition to the official program you are encouraged to meet with your peer group once a month.
*Network Meetings - Career Talks*
- Meetings with Guests Speakers:
1.5 hours = 30-30-30 = 30 min talk - 30 min discussion - 30 min networking
- Peer Groups: contacts at a regular basis
- First meeting as soon as possible, regular follow-up contacts (in person, by phone, via e-mail or video conferencing)