Like in past years, all PhD students will have the opportunity to present their recent data as a poster during the symposium. Poster presentation is a unique chance to discuss your data with fellow PhD students and renowned researchers from different research fields.
- Please prepare a short presentation (not more than 5 min) in which you briefly summarize the background of your project and specific methods, and highlight the key findings of your work.
- Your poster presentation will be evaluated by a PI/PostDoc team consisting of scientists with a different background in biology than your topic. Therefore, the presentation should be prepared for a broader scientific audience. The poster and presentation should be in English.
- The best posters will compete for three poster session awards.
- Poster dimensions required: A0 (84,1 cm width × 118,9 cm height) (portrait!).
- The Poster registration desk will be open from 8 to 9 a.m. on October 11th and 12th 2017. Depending on your assigned day, please be there at this time, since we can not accept later submissions. Registration at the front desk for the Symposium is required on both days.
- During the poster session, your poster will be evaluated by a PI/PostDoc team. To this end you will have 5 minutes in which you need to briefly present your poster. The best-scored posters will compete for three awards. Please note that you will receive an active participation certificate only if you presented a poster and registered on both mornings (no poster certificate without attendance certificate).