The preparative workshop (max. 12 participants) will take place in two sessions:
- Session 1: 27 January 2023, 9:00-12:30
- Session 2: 3 February 2023, 9:00-12:30 (or individual 20 min slots)
- Location: Conference Hall, Graduate School's building, Hubland Nord
The first session will cover:
- "Theory" on 3MT: why, what for, what to keep in mind
- stage presence and presenting
- practical exercises
- group discussion
Between the first and the second session, participants will have to develop a fist version of their 3MT talk. The talk will be presented in the second session. Not everybody might want to present their story in front of potential competitors, so you have the choice of having this part as an individual 20 min coaching session.
Register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Coaches for both sessions:
- Dr. Brooke Morriswood, scientist, science slammer, actor, director, producer and science blogger
- Krischan Brandl, staff development specialist and representative for the social science and humanities
- Dr. Stephan Schröder-Köhne, 3MT organizer and Coimbra 3MT technical jury member
We will provide a certificate for this course.